These ideas are great for Super Bowl Sunday and beyond!
It’s football season and everyone is focused on the big playoffs. Super Bowl fever everywhere! Did you know the Visitors Flea Market in Kissimmee has a healthy supply of vendors with everything sports? Yes, it’s true! Come visit us to see the fun, unique, sports products, clothing and more we have. Check below to get a quick picture of what you might find at Visitors Flea Market, always great bargains.
1) Fan "uniform" of your favorite team(s): grab a jersey, tee shirt, or sweatshirt to wear to the big game. You'll be comfortable, and still be rocking your team's colors! Win-win.
2) Cooler, food boxes, and other tailgate items: these items are necessities if you and your friends plan on tailgating, especially if it's completely outdoors. Coolers will keep your drinks cold, while bringing some random little snacks, like peanuts, pretzels, or chips can be a great snacking option. If you think it might rain, maybe grab a poncho or umbrella.
3) Sunglasses. On the other hand, if it's always sunny where your game is at, picking up a pair of sunglasses is an easy way to keep the rays out of your eyes. That way you can focus on your team! If sunglasses aren't your speed, try a hat with your team's logo or team colors. Markets have a lot of options and you will definitely find something to suit your taste!
4) Watch or a belt. If you're not interested in going into full-on fan mode, try adding an accessory that will bolster your team spirit! A watch or a belt is an easy way to add a little something to your look, without going overboard in price, or sacrificing on style.
5) Shot glasses. If you're in the party or celebratory mood, then adding a beverage collectible to your shelf will be perfect. A shot glass is a classic, and they come in a multitude of colors, phrases, and patterns.
Come out to Visitors Flea Market 5811 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee, Florida 34746. We are open 10 am – 8 pm on Monday – Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays 10 am – 10 pm, and on Sundays from 10 am – 9 pm.